Get in touch to find out more about one of our tours, camps or coaching programmes?
FC Barcelona Team Tour
Founded in 1899 by a group of Swiss, English and Catalan footballers led by Joan Gamper, the club has become a symbol of Catalan culture and Catalanism, hence the motto “Més que un club” (More than a club). They have won 21 La Liga, 26 Copa del Rey, 10 Supercopa de España, 3 Copa Eva Duarte and 2 Copa de la Liga trophies, as well as being the record holder for the latter four competitions. In international club football Barcelona have won four UEFA Champions League, a record four UEFA Cup Winners’ Cup, four UEFA Super Cup, a record three Inter-Cities Fairs Cup and a record two FIFA Club World Cup trophies.
Barcelona is also the only European club to have played continental football every season since 1955. In 2009, Barcelona became the first Spanish club to win the treble consisting of La Liga, Copa del Rey, and the Champions League. That same year, it also became the first football club ever to win six out of six competitions in a single year, thus completing the sextuple, comprising the aforementioned treble and the Spanish Super Cup, UEFA Super Cup and FIFA Club World Cup.
- Option to purchase training sessions at the world famous “La Masia” facilities with Barca Coaches
- Option to purchase tickets to attend FC Barcelona or Valencia CF fixture (where possible)
- Pre-arranged matches
- Camp Nou Stadium Tour, Home of FC Barcalona
- Official Club Shop visit with a discount
- Quality accommodation five minutes from the beach
- FULL BOARD Meals (breakfast, lunch & dinner)
- Official FC Barcelona team bus transportation (one coach)
- Dedicated Account Manager
- 24/7 Service of a bilingual representative at all times
- Day Trip to Ferrari Land and Portaventura Theme Park, Europe’s Largest Amusement Park
- Team Tour Bonding Events E.g. Go Karting, Bowling, Laser Combat and more.
- La Liga Sports Psychology Classes
- La Liga Academy Fitness Testing
- Barcelona City tour including Casa Batllo, Gothic Quarter, La Sagrada Familia
- Trip to Valencia FC and stadium tour
Barcelona offers a unique tour, with visiting teams taking on the most talented local youngsters and the coaches learning behind the scenes at La Masia. The spectacular setting of the 99,354-seater Camp Nou stadium provides an off-field activity that can’t be missed. A fascinating stadium tour or a live game.
- La Liga or Champions League – are the incredible options to choose from.
Generally, a five-day experience would include 3 fixtures against local opposition, with more available on request. All fixtures would be officiated by nationally or locally registered match officials.
The tournament consists of a group stage of 4 teams per group. The second day is seeded knockout fixtures competing for either the A Plate or the B Plate, based on each group table after close-of-play on the first day. It is expected that teams will play a minimum of 6 games across the weekend but team leaders should note that the format may vary based on the number of entries in each age group.
Price & Location
Price: Guide price £450pp - Based on a 4-night/5-day experience
Location: Barcelona Spain
Date: Anytime, any duration between August and May
Age Groups: All age groups welcome!
Accommodation: Based on 4-8 person holiday homes
Your experience will be complemented by the perfectly suitable Cambrils Sports Village accommodation in holiday villas. A location that has played host to the German National Team U18-19 team, you will be able to eat, drink and sleep on-site while also having the option of hosting fixtures without leaving the site. You will have use of the gym for activation/recovery sessions and a walk to the beach can provide activities full of fun and development for the aspiring footballers. Cambrils will also offer you the opportunity recover with pool sessions and try other sports in the downtime, with the site hosting elite athletes across a range of disciplines.
NSX supply a coach to and from the airport and inclusive of any pre-arranged excursions.